Your search results


UK Land Registry

Responsible for the registration of the ownership of land and property in England and Wales.

Individuals or organisations who become landowners or own interests in land must apply to:

  • Register unregistered land
  • Register a new owner of a registered property following a sale
  • Register an interest affecting registered land, such as a mortgage, a lease or a right of way

Valuation Office

The Valuation Office Agency (VOA) gives the government the valuations and property advice needed to support taxation and benefits.

Their work covers:

  • Providing valuation and surveying services to more than 2,200 customers across the UK public sector
  • Advising ministers on valuation, property matters and benefits

DVS Property Specialists

District Valuer Services provide professional independent property advice and valuations right across the public sector.

Their responsibilities include:

  • Valuations, including asset work
  • Strategic advice, including the preparation and development of an estate strategy
  • Building surveying services, including dilapidations

UK Visas and Immigration

UK Visas and Immigration is responsible for making decisions about who has the right to visit or stay in the country, with a firm emphasis on national security.

  • To run the UK’s visa service from overseas nationals who wish to come to the UK to visit, study or work
  • To consider applications for British citizenship from overseas nationals who wish to settle here permanently, etc

Dubai Land Department

Active in the development of legislation to propel the real estate sector in Dubai, along with organising and promoting real estate investment and the distribution of knowledge.

Their responibilities include:

  • Real estate registration and regulation
  • Rental dispute settlement and real estate solutions

Compare Listings