Cudham woods, located at the edge of Cudham, a serene village within the London Borough of Bromley, offers valuable plots of land strategically located around the M25 motorway and 16 miles away from Central London.
Property and land markets in Cudham is witnessing a high demand due to the 123% housing price increase above the national average, transforming Cudham into a booming hotspot.
Cudham is known as one of the 35 major city centers in Greater London by the London Plan.
- 5.31 km (3.3 miles) distance from the M25
- 5.95 km (3.7 miles) to Chelsfield rail station
- 21.73 km (13.8 miles) to Ldondon City Airport
- 23.5 km (14.6 miles) from Gatwick Airport
- 26.39 KM (16.4 miles) to Central London